Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammys and news!

I'm watching the Grammy Awards. Adele is Performing! Yay! Write a comment if you like her. Sorry I have not been posting. Next year I am going to West High! Go panthers! :) I've been dancing on my pointe shoes. They are so pretty!Btw if you ever come to my house i just wanted to let you know that I have two siblings that can be VERY annoying. You should be afraid. Very afraid. Anywho (I just love that word! Try saying it in different accents.), until next time (whenever that may be), see ya! Sara is out! Peace!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I was watching some Adele music vids :) I officially love her now

黑玫 said...

Okay, I'm going to say this and you're going to hate me. I don't like Adele (I'm not gonna use a stronger word cause then you'll REALLY hate me) Is it weird that I like Rihanna (ok, only sometimes, but still) but I don't like Adele?